- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To be environmentally responsible by recycling or properly disposing of our oil filters, tires, plastic containers and all waste fluids.
- To establish a trust-based relationship with you that will not just last a day, but a lifetime.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
I love this place!! Imagine visiting a repair shop where they actually listen and are so honest! Before WRENCHES that was was hard to find. Jay and his team are phenomenal! Extremely helpful, extremely fair, and will only charge you for what you truly need! They really take care of you, your car, and their reputation. Highly highly recommended!!
Hi Jay! Thanks for the good service. The truck idles much smoother now.
Been going here for 2 years and it's always the best experience! Friendly and honest people.
This shop is the best shop I've been to, I went based on a friend's recommendation and now family and friends go there too. They remember you, they remember your vehicle and they remember what they have done for you. They are very very honest and only do what needs to get done and tell you what can wait. My air fan stopped working and due to my schedule I couldn't get it in right away. I went a month without air conditioning, a very hot month. When I took it they told me it was only an unplugged wire. They plugged it in and had me on my way, any other place would have taken advantage of the situation but not Wrenches. Thank you for everything! You have saved me over and over again!
Jay's is honest and accommodating and would try his best to fit you in. He has staff but because of his good reputation, you'd best call ahead of time to book an appointment. He selects good parts and honestly tells you if a fix is needed or not (at no cost). I sometimes sit at the armchairs working on my computer while waiting for the job to be done.
Awesome service! I've been several times over the past 5 years or so and have always been treated fairly. I've referred my family and colleagues and they're extremely happy. Honest, doesn't overcharge and is there when you need him no matter if the job is big or small.